JUST BE SALON UPDATED PROCEDURES GOING INTO PHASE 5 BRIDGE
The health and safety to our clients and stylists will continue to be our #1 priority!
In the light of going into the bridge 5 phase we will begin following the local and state guidelines as of 5/24/21. Here is what to expect at your next visit:
- WE ARE STILL 100% MASK FRIENDLY. However, facial coverings will no longer be required after you are seated if you are FULLY VACCINATED. We trust that you will take your health and the health of others into consideration to keep us all safe.
- Your comfort and your ability to relax is very important to us. You may ask your stylist to wear a mask, we are more than happy to comply.
- As always we will have hand sanitizer and masks available upon request.
- Additional safety precautions that were put into place when we re-opened are still being followed.
- If you are feeling sick please DO NOT come to the salon. This includes stylists and clients. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Just Be Salon will continue to follow all state and federal mandates as we continue our journey into phase 5. Just Be Salon thanks you all for for your loyalty and your support during this time. We look forward to seeing you!!!
If you need help accessing our website due to a disability, please contact us